Skip to content

Cross border flows

Statistics on cross border flows of full-time UK domiciled higher education students by level of study, country of domicile, country of institution, year of study (year). This is based on statistics produced by the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA). Use the Population marker to include/exclude the Open University or Further Education institutions.